Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

My Birth Day🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

My Holiday

In the Holiday it was my 9th Birthday. My birthday is April 24. I was so exited. My mum was planing for us to go to the park but since my baby brother was sick we weren't allowed to go. I got some cool presents. 
I got a jacket that I could wear inside out, a pair of tights, some shorts, a bonjour L' amour T-shirt, pens, note books, pencils, erasers, a track suit, a red fishing rod and 20 dollars.
I had a blue, pink and rainbow cake with M&M's. It was vanilla sponge with strawberry jam.

I had another birthday cake at my dad's house but it was plain, a carrot cake.

2 comments:

  1. This is my Holiday. I hope you like it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work Arvay I liked your cake and how you said what you did on you birthday next time add abit more information sincerly Kamaea

    ReplyDelete