Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

My 10th Birthday

On The 24/4/2020 It was my Birthday. My Mum and my sisters were awake getting everything
ready for my birthday at my house. I was still sleeping while they were getting everything ready.


Once I woke up I heard music. My mum and sisters knew that I had woken up. They came in and
sang happy birthday. Robbie, my brother's dad, had woken up to the sound of crying. My baby brother
was awake. 


Once they were finished singing I went into the lounge. There was a beautiful designed wall just for
me. I went to say thank you to my mum , she had a box with a phone in it. I asked if it was for me and
she said yes I said thank you for it and hugged her.


We had our yum breakfast. For Breakfast was waffles with blueberries, strawberries and Hershey's
chocolate sauce. Mm It was so good. My Favorite part of it was the strawberries dipped in the
chocolate sauce.


 My mum didn’t like the sim card so we went to the dairy to get the new sim card.
I heard my mum's phone ring as she left it in the car. It was my Aunty Hollie ringing me.
I rang her and talked. Then we had a jam on minecraft!! Wahoo!

After that I felt hungry so I got ready in my Birthday dress ready to rock the house ;)
Haha. I went into the car and buckled my seat belt. When we got there we ate dinner.
I felt a little home sick so I rang my mum with my phone. Hehe :D. I went home and watched a
movie. When the movie was finished I went to bed with my mum.

A special thank you to my wonderful class mates and teacher for creating this wonderful drawing!!!

Did you celebrate your birthday in lockdown?
Have a good day! Keep on smiling and continue to keep shining like a star!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Arvay. It sounds an amazing birthday even though we are in lockdown. Ypur breakfast sounds delicious. I am glad you had a good day. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete