Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

Sky High 1 - Literacy - Reading

Today in our google meet Me and Miss Nees-Kairua were the only ones to attend the reading secession. Our story was called Sky High. It was a comic strip about miners who had to take over the German shaft. It was quite a cool story at first but then it was sad because the leader (also known as sarge) died.
Here is the book and my activity-
Click here to read Sky High (READ IT) (It's a good book)


Have you ever been underground?
If you have when, where and how was it?
Do you think you could live there yourself?
Have a good day and keep kind!!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone missed out not joining your reading session. This looks like an exciting story.I have been underground in a lava cave when I was your age . It was a bit scary and I wouldn't like to live there. Kelly Tarltons is underground too but I don't notice it because it looks normal.Hope you find some more good stories to read.

    ReplyDelete