Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Dinner for my Family and Me!

 Kia Ora! Last week my teacher asked us to make our own lunch. My mum suggested I make a creamy mushroom and chicken pie. We didn't have all the ingredients so we had to go to the shops. It was way past lunch time and my mum thought it was a good decision to make it for dinner! When it was ready I finished it off with a salad.

Here are the photos!



Ingredients for the Pie: 
Chicken
Mushrooms
Condensed Cream of Chicken
Leeks
Filo Pastry

Ingredients for the salad:
Cucumber
Avocado
Any salad dressing (I prefer balsamic)
Basil

I really enjoyed making it and it was really yum!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arvay! My name is Lia and I am a year 7 from Otaki College. This post is very helpful! You have listed the ingredients very well. Maybe next time tell us how to cook it! Overall it was a great post and I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lia,
      Thank you for your helpful feedback. I'm sure I will use your nice suggestions.

      From Arvay, St Pius X school

      Delete