Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2019

All About Me 2019

Geia Sou, Kia orana and Hello my name is Arvay.

I am 8 years old and I go to Saint Pius X School. My ancestry is on my mothers side is English, Cypriot, Irish and Scottish. On my fathers side English and Cook Island.
I have 2 younger sisters, a baby brother, my mother, my father and my brothers father.

I am good at dancing and reading. I love when I make my little brother laugh.
My challenge is to be good at writing and maths.

My goal is to get a certificate at prize giving this year. My personal achievements are, being healthier and moving up at least 1 level in maths and writing.
The person who inspires me the most is my mum, because she encourages me to do home learning and she helps me whenever I need help. Thank you for reading my blog. ( If you did )








2 comments:

  1. i love your blog arvay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maraia I have just posted a new blog post called Little big speech.

    ReplyDelete