Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

K4K Show

On Thursday, the first week of school I was late to practice at the K4K Vodafone Event Centre in Manukau.

 After school I went home and got ready for K4K. Once I was ready I had dinner and went to go pick up Kamaea from her house. Miss. Nees-Kairua said for parents to meet up at school.

 When my mum dropped us off to school we went into the office and she left. Savior was already there so we waited until Laurence came to school. Finally he came and his mum took a photo of us. We wasted our time to wait for the others and nobody came. We waited for Mrs. Tui to come and then she came after 20 minutes.

We hopped into her car and headed off to the studio. I got scared because I didn’t know the actions to the dances. When we saw Beata’s Parents they told us she was around the corner. Suddenly around the corner was everyone else! I was so exited and not scared anymore. I wasn’t scared anymore because Kalisi was there and I knew she would help me with the dances!

When we got inside we played some games like “Apple on a stick” and “Concentration”. After a long time we had a group talk and when we finished we went inside. When we got into the studio we sat down and sang. The first song was called home again.

Once it was finished we went home!







No comments:

Post a Comment