Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

E-asTTle Writing Test 2020 - Time With Friends

For my e-asTTel writing test i had to write about a time with friends. Here is my story-


One Sunday night at my grandparents house my friend Beata invited my sister to stay at her house for the night. I was full of excitement when my mum called my dad. We grabbed our school uniform, our night clothes, our toothbrushes, our hairbrush, our swimming togs and waited for our mum to pick us up. I was so impatient that I ordered my dad to ring my mum. 


 One hundred minutes later and then we drove to Beata’s house. It wasn’t far at all. I had butterflies in my stomach and my head was thinking of how much fun we would have. We ran out of the car, into the gate, knocked on the door and Meela and I were welcomed by Beata’s mum. I saw Beata in the background. 


She asked if we wanted to go swimming in her ginormous, gigantic, awesome swimming pool. I said yes and we got changed into our swimming togs. Beata’s dad helped us put the ladder up and gather all the swimming toys. I saw a paddle board, a doughnut and another paddle board. Me, Beata and Meela were fighting over the doughnut. It was quite funny.


After the fun in the pool we had to get out. We got changed and then we sat down at the table. Beata’s mum gave us dinner and it was so delicious. We had tomato pasta with olives. When we finished eating we got some desert. Watermelon! Lucas ate all of them in one millisecond. We rested our tummies. 


Once all of our tummies were finished sleeping we got straight into our togs and had a swim. I was so cold. So cold I almost froze! We made something like a tornado in a pool and we went round and round and round. Beata’s mum told us to come inside and get warm. We agreed and went inside.


We had to get ready for bed. We brushed our teeth, got dressed into our pyjamas, made our hut and gathered all our objects. When everyone went to sleep, Beata, Meela and I secretly watched movies on our netbooks. We were so tired we went to sleep while watching our movies. 


In the morning we needed to get ready for school. But before we got ready we got into our togs and played in the pool. After we put our uniforms on and did our hair. Beata and Lucas made breakfast for us. We had chocolate sprinkled weetbix. It was so yummy that I almost ate the rest of the chocolate. 


We walked to school and Lucas ran off. We saw Stella too. We caught up with her and she talked about her little brother Joseph. We got to school and learned. After school we went with my mum to McDonalds at Lunn Ave and then we went to stone-fields park. Then we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment