Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

SLJ - Example Activity - Art Colouring Book

 Kia Ora and Happy Christmas Holidays. Yesterday I forgot to blog my example activity as well as the first. For this activity I have to colour in and for all of the activities we have a "Kick Start" and a "Step it up", so today I will be doing both. CLICK HERE TO COLOUR IN!

First I had to watch a colouring time lapse of someone colouring in a plant. After that I needed to colour in my own with the link above. Here is a template of how I coloured it in! - 


Click on it to see it better.

Here I will be explaining the elements of art - 

FIRSTLY HERE ARE THE ELEMENTS OF ART- 

  • line 
  • shape 
  • form
  • space
  • colour

  • value
  • texture

  • Here I have used line, form and texture. How? You may ask. Well actually I used lines by colouring in wavy lines on the picture. I used form by using a lot of space in the picture. I have used texture, as you can see there are rough patterns on the drawing. And that's how I've used the elements of art!

    Thank you

    No comments:

    Post a Comment