Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Welcome 2021



Hello 2021! Looking Back at the Best of 2020 - cleverbridge

 Kia Ora 2021. This year I will be focusing on responsibility. Being responsible is a really important job. You have different responsibilities like, me as a learner my responsibility is to finish my work on time and organise. My mum, her responsibility is to feed us or make food for us and look after us. I have to Organise, focus, think and finish my work on time. I'm sure I will soon learn to be responsible! Hopefully this year will be better than expected thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Arvay me Moala, I really liked how you told the viewers what responsibility is. One suggestion maybe putting your work on preview o see how it turns out! It would help a lot also changing the sizes and making words smaller. But overall your blog is amazing keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Moala.
      Yes, sorry. I have now fixed it and I will, from now on use your technique. Thank you.
      Have a good Afternoon!

      Delete
  2. wow arvay it so good wow i like how you did your explained to your viewers
    keep on going it is good so far wow keep on going

    ReplyDelete