Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Activity 2: One Small Step for Man

Neil Armstrong was an American astronaut and engineer. In 1969, Neil and his team of astronauts flew to the moon in a spacecraft called Apollo 11. When they arrived, Neil got out of the spacecraft and walked on the moon. He is the first person in history to walk on the moon! As Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon, he famously said, “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”

As you can imagine, landing on the moon is a very dangerous task. Many things can go wrong, and a number of astronauts have died attempting to land on the moon. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins (the three astronauts on Apollo 11) must have been extremely brave.

"I always imagine that walking on the moon must be like jumping on the trampoline! Do you like jumping on a trampoline? My daughter Laila loves it!"
..........................................................................................................................................................
My Learning:
First to be in a spaceship first to fly to the moon never had stepped on the moon now I have,
first to step on the moon What a bright When I landed I felt so tight, I would fly in the sky so fun
 and so delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment