Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Activity 3: Choose your own

You have now made it to the end of Week 2 and have earned the chance to choose your very own politician or activist who you think has changed the world. There are no right or wrong choices for this activity, so find someone who interests you and tell us about them on your blog. It could be someone from your family, church, community and/or someone famous who you admire.
...................................................................................................................................................................My Learning:
I'm a big fan of Stan Walker the singer
My favorite song from him is Choose ft. Hamo Dell
He went through cancer I think? I don't realy know but a few weeks after the surgery he released a new song called Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment